Josie Gibson's Big Brother Blog : Post 8

July 31, 2014 cazie 0 Comments

Josie Gibson's Big Brother blog: Kimberly and Steven's wedding, Helen's change of heart and the BB final

Week 8: Kimberly and Steven tackle the outside world, Helen wins me over and the game plans begin
Hi guys! Everyone is going to turn into Paranoid Pete now we, the public, have got the power. They'll all be jumping to conclusions and watching out for each other now. It's great that we can finally get our wicked way! If I could get anyone out this week it would probably be Pav because he's so boring to watch. I do feel quite sorry for him though. Otherwise I would have to say Zoe.
I'm hoping to hear wedding bells from Kimberly and Steven [Wenn/Channel 5]
I'm hoping to hear wedding bells from Kimberly and Steven [Wenn/Channel 5] Steverly are out! It was time to wave bye to Steven last Friday and while I do like him, I was completely over Steverly in the house. I found him really cringy but I have to remind myself he is only 23. I think people were a bit hard on him considering how young he was.  As far as him and Kim are concerned, I do think they really, really love each other and I hope they last. Don't get me wrong, s*****ing in the house is not something I would do myself but they did it and they've apologised for it. Although, I don't miss Kimberly, she's like an android! She had no emotion at all. There was just nothing there. But here's hoping we get a Big Brother wedding. I do like to see people fall in love!
I'm not convinced Helen Wood and Ash Harrison can make it on the outside world [Wenn/Channel 5]
I'm not convinced Helen Wood and Ash Harrison can make it on the outside world [Wenn/Channel 5] Other house romances I'm shocked by how much I'm loving watching Helen and Ash get together. She's the female version of him and he's like the male version of her. But I'm not sure they would stick together in the outside world. I think they both might be too promiscuous.  Plus, his mum does not like her! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when Helen meets Ash's mum. Wouldn't it be great?! Mark needs to be careful with Christopher too. He's being quite insensitive towards him. He's wearing the trousers in the relationship and he thinks Christopher is his little lap dog and it could be his downfall when it comes to winning.
I'm struggling to admit it, but I am a fan of Helen these days [Channel 5]
I'm struggling to admit it, but I am a fan of Helen these days [Channel 5] Helen's a grower Do you know what's really annoying me? Helen's actually growing on me. I hate myself for liking her! She's changed so much. She has been a bully but she's realised how much of a nasty person she can be. I think the public will appreciate that too. She just doesn't think before she speaks does she? It's like verbal diarrhoea with her.  Related article: Josie Gibson reveals her honest thoughts on these shock Big Brother exits But we all learn stuff on Big Brother. It's a big learning curve and it strips you back to your bare personality. You can only put on a front for so long. I do think you come out of BB a totally different person.
I have to admit, Zoe isn't one of my favourite housemates... [Channel 5]
I have to admit, Zoe isn't one of my favourite housemates... [Channel 5] The newbies If they keep isolating Pav the way they have been he could be the underdog and win it. The poor bloke has done nothing wrong. They've just really made up their minds about him. Zoe I like but she's not my favourite. I think she belongs on the celebrity version as she already has a fan base. I find her a bit dull if I'm honest.
I fully support Ashleigh in the final, she's done a great job as a housemate! [Wenn]
I fully support Ashleigh in the final, she's done a great job as a housemate! [Wenn] The race to the final Now the final is a few weeks away people will start playing their game plan and will literally go to the ends of the Earth to win. They will argue, twist conversations and comments.  After watching my Big Brother back, I can see who did it in mine. I didn't pick up on it in the house at the time, I must've been in my own little bubble. You have to remember £100k is a lot of money. I'd sell my own mother for that!  I think little Chris is one to watch as we approach the finishing line. He gets in that Diary Room and it's like he's trying to win an Oscar or something. He's proper going for it! And Ashleigh needs to be kept an eye on too. But I do like her – she's so young and so strong. She's been a great housemate. If I had to predict the final it would be little Chris, Ashleigh and Mark. But there's not one person where I think, 'I really want them to win'. I know it sounds horrible!

0 comentários: